Illinois Insurance Lawyer
and Business Services Attorney
Illinois Insurance Attorney Handling Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Litigation of insurance coverage disputes under commercial general liability policies, attorney professional liability, homeowner insurance, car insurance, property insurance, and rental car insurance.
- John Burns and Institute of London Targeted Tenders under a CGL, car, professional or personal lines policy.
- Coverage issues arising from pollution exclusions, toxic tort, mold, flood, construction defects and similar general liability issues.
- Insurance Policy Limits, UM, UIM Limits and allocation or coordination of insurance coverage.
- Contract Disputes.
- Business Representation including acting as outside counsel.
- New Business Formation and Business Development.
Chicago Insurance and Business lawyer assisting clients nationally and in Chicago, Illinois and the suburbs including Arlington Heights, Glenview, Northbook, Mount Prospect, Wheeling, Des Plaines and Buffalo Grove.